When a vascular disease or disorder affects the brain or other area of the body, it is important to find a skilled and experienced surgeon who can provide safe and effective treatment.
Board-certified surgeon Dr. Mazen Hashisho specializes in Vascular/Endovascular and Thoracic Surgery in Santa Barbara, California. He uses minimally invasive techniques in a personalized approach to address the different vascular and thoracic surgical needs of the patients.
Request Appointment Link
Conditions that may require vascular surgery
If you are experiencing disease or difficulties with any of the following conditions, this section is designed to give you more information about your treatment options:
- Peripheral arterial disease: treatment may involve minimally invasive angioplasty/stenting, or open bypass surgery
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm: options include endovascular stent graft and open bypass grafting
- Carotid artery disease: can be addressed with a carotid endarterectomy
- Stroke: may be treated with a carotid endarterectomy or angioplasty
- TIA (transient ischemic attack): may be treated with a carotid endarterectomy
- Vascular dialysis access: learn about the minimally invasive techniques available
- Varicose vein center: treatment options for varicose veins
Mission StatementWe're here to help you through this challenging time as you consider your options for a healthier lifestyle. Our goal is to provide sage and effective modern care in an environment of support and compassion. We strive to give you confidence in our techniques and comfort in our care.