Dr. Kimberly Grafton, breast cancer surgeon in California
If you have been diagnosed with breast cancer or another disease of the breast, it’s important to choose a surgeon who has both exceptional qualifications and a caring, supportive personality. Dr. Grafton performs breast cancer surgery in Santa Barbara, California, as well as providing education and treatment for patients diagnosed with malignant melanoma. She takes pride in providing care that is personalized for each patient’s unique needs.
Dr. Grafton specializes in surgical treatment of breast cancer and other diseases of the breast. She also treats malignant melanoma and is a trusted surgeon in the Santa Barbara area.
Exceptional qualifications and experience
“I was a biology and music major at UC Berkeley and chose medicine as a career because medicine combines science with personal interactions.”
- Certification: Image-Guided Breast Biopsies
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons, Mosenthal Surgical Society
- Residency: General Surgery, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
- Internship: Surgery Intern, LAC/USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
- Medical Degree: University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California
Request Appointment Link
Professional affiliations and appointments
“My current area of special interest is the treatment of breast disease and melanoma. This oncologic focus allows me to dedicate my time to cancer patients and participate in multispecialty coordinated care.”
- Former Assistant Professor: Department of Surgery, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Member: American Society of Breast Surgeons, Southern California Chapter of American College of Surgeons
- Hospital Privileges: Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Goleta Valley Hospital
Patients are her priority
“My priority is to educate my patients so that they understand the basics of their disease and surgical treatment options,” says Dr. Grafton, breast cancer surgeon in Santa Barbara, California. “I take time with my patients, listening to their concerns and answering all of their questions to better personalize their care.”
In her free time, Dr. Grafton enjoys music, trail running, and spending time outdoors with her husband, Scott, son, Vincent, and daughter, Francis.
We are here for you
Would you like to learn more about breast cancer surgery in Santa Barbara, California? Request a consultation online with Dr. Kimberly Grafton or call the office of Advanced Surgical Associates at (805) 730-1470. She routinely sees patients from Santa Barbara, Bakersfield, San Luis Obispo County, and Ventura for treatment of breast cancer and other diseases of the breast, as well as malignant melanoma.